Friday, July 25, 2008

Endgame

From Bin

the other night we played chess for a bit in our room in the hostel. I realized I didn't have any pictures of my room. That's what it looks like.

Only one week left now, and we're finishing up the three projects we've been working on. Tomorrow we give a presentation to the funders of the microfinance program, and submit the final version of the report on the life insurance scheme. That leaves the health insurance, which has been the most complicated and tricky one to work on. at the end of the day, I think we have enough data to write a report that will be useful to CASP.
It's been a busy, crazy two months. Sometimes it seemed like we bit off more than we could chew, but now it seems like things are more or less under control now and I think we've managed to accomplish a lot and to provide CASP with some useful reports on the projects we've been working on. I'm ready to go home. Sometimes I feel like I'm mostly already back in Michigan.

No comments: